At White House Products we have the facility to build power packs of any shape, size and specification. Whether that be from our modular small capacity power pack build program or a more bespoke or larger system, see below for an idea of what we can offer.
AC and DC small capacity power packs
First of all we build a range of small capacity power packs (0.37 KW – 4 KW) based on a modular system allowing customers who know exactly what they want to produce a model code using the code breakdown found in our catalogue, this code can then be used to obtain pricing and stock levels through our website or helpful sales team. If you are unsure of the exact spec you require please give us a call and one of our engineers would be more than happy to discuss your requirement and suggest a suitable specification of power pack. Below you will find a brief summary of the options available on this range:
- AC motors single or three phase with 8 different power ratings from 0.37-4.0 KW these motors are available in 2 or 4 pole (2880 or 1440 RPM).
- DC motors 12 or 24 volt DC with options of a standard 1.6 Kw or a long rated or even fan cooled 3 Kw
- Gear pump capacities on offer range from 0.8 cc/rev right up to 5.8 cc/rev and have max operating pressures of 200-275 BAR with possible flowrates of over 16 L/min.
- A large range of tanks are available between 1.5 and 28 litres and can be configured to be positioned horizontally or vertically.
- /li>Every power pack in this range comes with an adjustable main relief valve as standard however we can also offer a range of other control valves including lowering, flow control and unloader valves.
- And finally we can configure the power pack with a manifold to mount a CETOP 3 solenoid operated directional control valve – valve to be ordered separately from our large range off the shelf.
These power packs are usually ready for despatch within 1-2 days of order if all parts are in stock.
Bespoke large capacity power packs
Once we move on to the bespoke power packs the options available are massively increased, the sky really is the Limit.
Prime movers – we can offer electric motors in single or three phase in cast iron or aluminium frames, power ratings of 100+ Kw and speeds of 750 – 3000 RPM. However the options are not limited to electric motors, we can also offer petrol or diesel driven power packs to suit your application.
Pumps – with our bespoke power packs the choice of pump is endless with several options available including – aluminium gear pumps, cast iron gear pumps, piston pumps (fixed or variable, open or closed loop) and finally vane pumps. Power packs can be fitted with single or multiple pumps.
Filtration – we can offer a full range of filtration for our power packs with a range of UFI filters, ranging from suction and return filtration to high pressure filters with an absolute rating of 5 micron or above.
Valving and controls – valve wise we can supply power packs with simple P and T porting through to full valve set ups. We carry in stock a full range of HyPro sectional spool valves which we can use to configure a variety of different valve configurations to be fitted to your power pack with size options of 3/8”, ½” and ¾”, if your requirement is out with these sizes we have a number of other manufacturer’s options we can quote on. We also carry Lodar wireless control units which when paired with a solenoid valve bank can be used to provide fully wireless remote control of your system from up to 60 meters away. Finally we work with our electrical control supplier to enable us to offer fully bespoke control panels to complement our power packs, these range from simple star delta motor starters to full control panels featuring gauges, alarms and other inputs and outputs or even VFDs to finely control motor speed/pump flow rate.
Take a look at some of our recent projects: